|Good Morning Children Ltd obey a strict code of privacy in regards to our customers' and visitors' information. The following outlines what information we collect, what we do with it, and how you can determine how information about you is used.|
Information Collection and Use
|Good Morning Children Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others. When users subscribe, Good Morning Children Ltd requests as little information as possible on our subscription form. During subscription registration you will be required to provide your contact information (such as name, address and email address), and how you would like to pay for your subscription (credit card, cheque, Paypal). Good Morning Children Ltd does not store credit card information in our database. This is to both reduce our liability and protect your interests. When you sign in to use the resources we have prepared, whether as a Trial Member or Paid member we will ask you to provide your contact information i.e. email address and password.|
What Is A Cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device. They do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
Cookies are placed on your device by the website you are on (first party) or by another domain/website (third party)
(1) Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website – i.e. logging into your account. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like an order summary page or online billing, cannot be provided.
We may use these strictly necessary cookies to…
• Remember previous actions for example when you enter information into a form and then navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
• Remember the goods and services you selected when you get to the payment page
• Identify you as being logged in to the website
• Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
(2) Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how our website works.
We may use performance cookies to…
• Provide statistics on how our website is used (this is for our internal use only)
• See how effective our adverts are (we don't use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites)
• Provide feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their website. This can include details of any products bought.
This lets our partners improve their website, but we don't allow our partners to reuse this information for further advertising
• Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
• Test different designs of our website
(3) Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They can also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator's permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
We may use targeting or advertising cookies to…
• Link to social networks like Facebook/Twitter, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
Good Morning Children Limited
Registered Office: 12 School Walk, Yate, Bristol BS37 5PS
Registered in England and Wales with number 5771205